Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random pictures :)

Good morning y'all!
Here are a few random pictures from my house :)








<---A little blue vase in front of our window. Isn't it pretty?












"...but let me give to Him not what I value least, but what I prize and delight in most." ~Elizabeth Prentiss,"Stepping Heavenward"~







<---My little blue cup. Can you tell what my favorite color is? ha-ha







"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." -C.S."Jack" Lewis-


3 comments:

Kat said...

What lovely pictures! It is so fun that you love blue as much as I do. :) I really love the teacup. I am glad to have your blog to visit! Luv u...Kate

Ana said...

I love your pics, and I love that quote from Elizabeth! She's the best! It's one of my favortie quotes. Thanks for reminding us and for the lovely pictures!

Kat said...

Oooh! I really like the new background color. Such a pretty color of blue. And it makes the pictures of blue things very striking. Lovely!