Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Room Projects

Good afternoon y'all!
Here is a look at what I did this afternoon.

<---This is a little something I made in my room. (If you want a closer view just click on it.)



















<---This is a little cloth/blanket I was making to go into the back of a little shelf that I bought at our secondhand store.


















<---This is the little shelf. :)




<---And this is my shelf after I put something in it and put it on the wall. :)







<---And this is a close up view of what is inside the little shelf. :)


2 comments:

Kat said...

How absolutely lovely, Leah! I can't wait to see your beautiful pattern collage in person. I love old sewing paterns like that... And your shelf looks so nice up on your wall! I am so glad that you were able to find it and get it that day at the thrift shop. Talk to you later! ~Katie

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like what you've done. It looks so cute and lovely! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! It's really fun to see it!