Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rhubarb Crunch

All right, to start of this post I just want to explain something to you. When I take pictures I tend to take a lot of the same thing, just to make sure that I get it focused right and it looks the way I want it to and I don't end up at home looking at the pictures and finding that the one thing that I wanted to take a picture of was WAY to blurry to use for anything because I only got one shot of it. ERR!! That frustrates me. So, I take a lot of pictures of the same thing... if at anytime during this post you get really bored with my pictures because they all look the same, feel free to move on. I tend to post a picture even if it looks really similar to the one before because I see something different in it. Have I thoroughly confused you yet? Good. Moving on... :)


2 c. oatmeal
2 c. flour
2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. chopped nuts
1 c. soft butter

Rhubarb mixture:
6 c. rhubarb
1 c. sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon

Put half of top mixture in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan. Put rhubarb mixture om top. Sprinkle remaining top mixture over rhubarb . Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.














Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

I'll have to remember this recipe. We end up getting a lot of rhubarb and I have never been a big fan, but rhubarb crunch is usually good.

Unknown said...

Oh yum. My family loves this. Your recipe looks a bit different so I am going to give yours a try.

Karies place said...

Sounds and looks yummy!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are neat. :)