Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Few Good Ways to Keep Yourself Humble

while people are watching....

1) Slip and fall into a parked car and land flat on your back in the snow.

2) Run in very deep snow and have your leg get stuck but your body keep moving thus falling flat on your face, "shattering" your knee. :)

3) Have a staring contest with cows , wave at them , call them your fans and tell them how thankful you are that they are here.

And last but not least,

4) Attempt to get on top of a corn stock bale and fall right off, repeat this MANY times until you finally resolve to crawling your way to the top.

It really does help!
For those of you who have actually SEEN me do this... you know. :)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

:-D

Ana said...

I would totally do the cow one. :) I love talking to animals ... they can't tell you that you're strange.

The Von Eight said...

Thank you for your nice comments on our blog! Actually, this past winter I have fallen on the ice a lot of times- in front of people! God certainly helps us to stay humble!

-Hanna

Amanda said...

I love it, Leah--other ways to keep yourself humble...actually, maybe I will continue your post on my blog...;-)

Leah said...

Rosebud-
Yes! Please do continue the list on your blog. I would love that...

Margaret Dashwood said...

Those illustrations are hilarious!!I'd do the cow one too...I'm an animal lover also!!:D-bethany

Jaime said...

Leah, Lindsey and I got a good laugh at this.... Laughing with you not at you. Hope your humbleness helps you learn that we are all human and prone to embarrassment. Enjoy your weekend. Jaime