Monday, March 30, 2009

#500

Yes, that is right. This is post #500! :) I thought about doing something really different, then I thought about making it really long. But then I thought that if this is going to be something mile stoneish lets make it special. So I am sharing some verses from my FAVORITE book. :)

Psalm 103

1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.

11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;

12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

13 As a father pities his children,
So the LORD pities those who fear Him.

14 For He knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.

16 For the wind passes over it, and it is gone,
And its place remembers it no more.

17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting
On those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,


19 The LORD has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.

22 Bless the LORD, O my soul!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your 500th post! Thank you for the beautiful verses; that is one of my favorite Psalms. It reminds me of the amazing goodness of our God!