Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Melanie.


Rules:


* Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis.

*Link to the person who tagged you.

*Tag five other people.

*Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know you posted this on your blog.



Things I do on a daily basis:


1. Read my Bible and Pray

2. Sin

3. Eat

4. Dream

5. Check my blog :)

6. Think about getting married :)

7. Listen to music

8. Brush my hair

9. Take my medicine

10. Learn


I tag: Cloe, Katie, Fred and Leon, Dad, Shelly

1 comment:

Kat said...

Alrighty, here's my list:
~*~
1.Keep a fire going in my woodstove
2.Drink coffee
3.Smooch Greta's face
4.Change diapers
5.Plan a meal
6.Sing and dance to music with my girl
7.Ask God to keep Greta safe in the palm of His hand
8.Look forward to seeing Caleb
9.Laundry
10.Arranging of cozy spaces
~*~
So there you have it!