Friday, January 9, 2009

a new do

I just recently...on Tuesday :)... got my hair layered and I got bangs! :)





It's taking a little while for me to get adjusted to having hair in my face. :) But I like it.


p.s. I wouldn't normally but pictures of myself as a post... but... I thought I would do it this time because I really like my new hair cut. :)
Also, I couldn't find any good before pictures of my hair down. I guess I just didn't wear it down a lot before. :) Oh, another thing. The first and third pictures are of my hair after they were straightened. The second is closer to what I normally look like. I just curled it and put a TON of hairspray on it. :) Just thought I'd let you know. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Lovely! "I think it becomes you very well!"

Margaret Dashwood said...

looks really nice, I like it!!:D-Bethany

N said...

Very pretty!