Wednesday, June 6, 2007

-Thursday Girl Fun-

Hello. Wow! It's been a while since I posted last. Well here is an update on the things that I've been doing since the last time that I posted. Thursday, 5-31-07, my sister Ana and I went over to Katie's house for a girl day. It was so much fun!! We went and sat out on her patio and then eventually moved onto the lawn with a blanket to lay on because of the heat. But it was a wonderful time! A little while later in the afternoon Our little friends came and Katie babysat them. After C got off of work we had supper and we rented a movie and had root beer floats.







(L) Iced Tea




Katie's Hat (R)










<---Girl Fun! (With stamps.) :)












<---The book I was reading. Pippi Longstocking.











<---Katie's stamp box.













<---The blanket with our stuff on it.













<---L's little hand! CUTE!










(L) S playing in the sandbox









C playing in the sandbox (R)











<---Our root beer floats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. I'm glad we were able to go and have a good day together! Thanks for posting. ;)

Kat said...

I had such a fun time with you and Ana last Thursday! We'll have to plan another such girl day in the near future. :) I really like what you did with making words out of the stamps sitting on the quilt. The "Leah" one on your sidebar was a neat idea...I think it's really pretty! It's good to see you posting. :)