Friday, June 15, 2007

Mirror, Mirror......Making

Hello! I'm finally going to post about my mirror that my dad made me. I've just been so busy with babysitting and games that I haven't had a chance to post! Thanks for waiting! So, here are some pictures of the mirror making. My dad made us girls( Mom, Ana, Katie and me) standing mirrors for Christmas and I finally got around to doing something with it. So I'll explain what each one is.





<--- The stain that we used to obviously... stain my mirror. Its a REALLY pretty color. Sorry it's a little blurry.


















<---My mirror.












<---My Dad spraying the first coat of white paint.

















<---My mirror after it got the last coat of white paint. The mirror it self is off balance... IF you couldn't tell :)... So it actually balances itself out like that.
















<---My mirror finished. (If you click on it you might be able to see where I sanded it down so you could see the grain through the white.

















<---The grain and paint up close.

No comments: