Friday, April 24, 2009

We have recently been redoing our basement due to a mold issue. We tore out all of the paneling and ceiling in our basement all the way down to the cement walls. We also put in 2 egress windows and went over the walls with cement to refinish them. (I don't think that is the professional way to say it or anything like that but that's what they did. :P ) Our church people have been so good to us and have helped us through the whole thing. Although we are far from being done we have accomplished a lot! Last Saturday we put the windows in after 2 men from church helped us dig holes for them a few days before. I wasn't there for the first part of the day due to the fact that I had to work but when I got home everything was going along smoothly. The men worked quickly and got a tremendous amount done. Wahoo!! So, thank you to all of you that have helped, it means so much! Hopefully I will be able to get pictures of the finished project, but until then here are some pictures of the progress so far. :)

***************
-I like this picture because you can see the reflection of my dad in the window.-
-helping hands :P --The two men working in the basement putting the windows in and cementing the walls-

No comments: