Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update

Hello!
Just thought I'd update ya'll here. My Grandma left this morning to go back to her home and so she'll be living by herself now. Praise the Lord for my Grandma getting better so fast!

My other Grandparents are going to be getting here this afternoon so we are in the process of moving all of my stuff and Ana's stuff out of Ana's room, since I moved down there exactly 2 weeks ago, up into my room so they can sleep in Ana's room. We've got to wash my sheets and Ana's sheets...and clean...and.....all that stuff you do in a couple of hours to get a house in order for people come over. I like it. It's fun. :) So I am really happy to have my room back. I missed it a lot. But I'm also going to miss my Grandam. But God knows all things and He will work everything out for good. So I don't have to worry. Isn't that fabulous! :) My Grandparents will leave maybe on Friday.. I think... :)
Oh! We get our countertops on Thursday! I'm really excited about it. When we get our countertops then we'll be all done remodeling our kitchen! Happy thought indeed.


I auditioned for the Wizard of Oz last week and then they had recalls on Monday and now I won't get to know anything until Friday. It's so hard to wait! :) This is the first time I've ever auditioned for anything! I tried out for Dorothy, 'cause I figured I probably couldn't be a munchkin. *chuckle* So that also leaves another thing that I've got to depend upon God for. And it will teach me patience. :) Isn't it so cool how God puts situations into your life that will help you deal with things...like patience, and learning not worry and depending upon Him for everything etc. What an awesome God we serve! :)

Well, I'm gonna go listen, and probably end up dancing to, some music while I clean my room. No one ever dances to their music while they clean. Right? :) *Wink* Until next time folks! :)




~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm very proud to say that "YES" I do sing and dance while i clean. I think that is why i enjoy it so much!!

Leah said...

Tiffany~
Haha yea! I do too! I suppose that is why we enjoy it. :)

Savvy said...

I sing and dance when cleaning, too! That's so fun! I'm happy your grandma is feeling better. I wish I still had a grandma. Oh well, she's in a better place. Enough moping for me! I hope you are having a great week!
In Christ ALONE,
Savannah