Saturday, February 9, 2008

...tag...

Well, I've been "tagged" by Ana. This should be fairly interesting..........

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

I'm not going to follow rules 4 and 5. Sorry! I have nobody to tag that has not all ready been tagged. So. Here it goes...


1) I love watching/playing football....particularly the Indianapolis Colts. Go Payton Manning!


2) I love Sweetheart Tarts! My favorite!

3) I love the fog on a fall night when you can't even see down the street. How Rotic! (romantic without the man.) :)

4) I love it in the winter when you go outside and take a deep breath and your nostrils freeze. :)

5) I love swinging on really big swings. The ones where if you swing high enough you can kick the trees. (The closest I can get to flying.)

6) I hate rats, mice, insects...anything that crawls(besides babies)...and most cats.


Is that random or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah,

Just wanted you to know that people actually do look at your blog. Though I am not as interested in some things as others I do visit the site periodically. I'm not sure I would agree with the Colts thing but I do agree with your evaluation of the Super Bowl.

I'll be expecting blogs about softball in the near future. Better still, I will delight in reading God centered thoughts - or thoughts about those "mundane" things that come from a godward perspective. Thanks.

Dennis Seiler

Leah said...

Thanks Mr. Seiler. It is wonderful to have you leave a comment on my blog. :) It is nice to know that people do actually look at it. :)
Perhaps I will have to post about softball and all it's wonderfulness.

Thanks again!