Monday, February 4, 2008

GIANTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!

I normally wouldn't post about a football game....but... I am SOO happy!!! :)
That's right...the New York Giants won the Super Bowl!! :) They beat the New England Patriots 17-14. WAHOO!! Go Giants! I am generally very partial to the Indianapolis Colts, but since they didn't go the the Super Bowl, I thought I'd cheer for the Giants being that they had to play the Patriots, and I really do not like them. So here are some pictures from the game.






~> He's happy...could ya' tell?












~>Eli Manning... oh happy day!













~> Number 1!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hello! I visit your blog, but I don't think I've ever commented before. Of all posts to comment on(I've enjoyed so many of them), I'm going to comment a hearty AMEN to this one! What an exciting game!