Friday, May 4, 2007

-•- Thursday Shopping Fun -•-

Thursday morning my sister Ana and I went shopping to Wal-mart and Target in pursuit of new matching sandals. It was GREAT fun! We went to Wal-mart and they didn't have any sandals that we liked so we shopped a little more there and Ana bought a really cute shirt and we bought some "Fruit by the foot" (one of my favorites) to eat on the way home. After going to Wal-Mart we headed over to Target to see if they had sandals that would work for us. We found some absolutely adorable sandals! So Ana got a black pair and I got a white pair because they didn't have my size in black. I guess that's what happens when you have big feet! :) But I love my white ones and now we can tell them apart easier. It was a great time of being able to catch up with each other and just be able to chat. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon. So here are some pictures of our Shopping day, and if you want to see some more pictures on this day Ana has some on her blog.



<---After we bought our sandals we took off our shoes and socks and sweaters and threw them in the back seat.













<---Music and pop.

















<---"Fruit by the Foot"! YUMMY!

















<---Ana's sandal.



















<---My sandal.













<---My shades. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hallo!!! My name is ..." ummm, never mind. :) It was GREAT to be able to go with you and have you go with me!! :) Thanks for going!!! Hope we can have many more such days!

Kat said...

What a fun shopping trip! I love going to the store with my sister. It was so fun to go with Mama and O to my new Walmart last Tuesday. :) We'll have to go shopping in New Ulm together again sometime soon, like the time when we went out for dinner at that pizza place (you and Ana and I, I mean). What fun!