Saturday, May 26, 2007

-Thursday and Friday Camping-

Thursday night my brother, E, decided he was going to go camping in his new tent outside. The night before I slept in the tent with him in our living room, so he wanted to try it outside. :) At about 11:15 pm. my sister Ana and I decided that it would be a ton of fun if we went outside and camped with him! So we bundled up all of our blankets, sleeping bags and pillows and headed outside. We got all settled in at about 11:30. 'Twas a wonderful fun time. In the morning my dearest Mother and Father brought us date-oatmeal muffins and black tea for breakfast, so we got to eat "in bed." It was very yummy!! So that was our "camping party." We'll have to do it again when it is a bit warmer outside, 'Cause we all ended up huddling with Ana 'cause she was in the middle and 'cause it was cold. :) So here are some pictures. (Click on the pictures to get a closer view of them.)





<--- My sister went inside the house to grab the camera and I guess she took this one one her way back to the tent.














<---My doggie Kida. Ana and E had to turn on a flash light just so we could take a picture of her.

















<---The tent door in the morning.











<--- Umm... yea that's me. I woke up to a camera in my face! :) ( It's red because the tent is red.)
















<---Drink holders.

















<--- My sister's lotion bottle in the pouch thingy.















<---The sun coming through the tent door in the morning. It was really bright!














<--- Our tea and muffins. Very yummmy!
















<---....Me eating the muffin. *smiles* It was good. ;)











(L) My shoes.
(Below) My sister's slippers. (Notice the grass through the tent.)












<--- Our sleeping bags and blankets. My brother E slept on the left, Ana in the middle, and I slept on the right.





<--- Our beloved tent.













<---Dew drops on the tent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really fun to be able to sleep out in the tent with you and E. We will have to do it when it's warmer so I don't get squished. :)