Sunday, May 13, 2007

♥ Flowers ♥

Hello! This wonderful Sunday afternoon we had C and Katie, and Katie's family come to our house for dinner today. We had the most splendid time with them! We had hamburgers, creamy coleslaw, snicker salad, chips, beans and iced tea. After dinner we had root beer floats! Yummy! While everyone was still at our house my grandma came over as well for Mother's day. After Katie's family and C and Katie left, Ana and I went outside and sat on the swing, and grass, and drank iced tea and listened to music in the gorgeously warm weather. After we did that for a while we had to go to Katie's house to help them with some work over there. It's been a wonderful Lord's day. I unfortunately do not have any pictures from today but I do have some pictures of flowers that I took a while ago and just didn't get around to posting them. So I'll post them now! Enjoy!
















































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are really neat. I really like the one of the bleedingheart! It's so cool!

Kat said...

We had such a wonderful time at your house yesterday for dinner. I am so glad that it worked out that we could ALL eat together. (And thank you for the help later in the evening with pavers!) These flowers you have posted are SO beautiful. The pictures are amazing for their crisp detail of these little flowers. Thank you so much for posting them!