Monday, April 30, 2007

☼Sunday Lunch☼

Hello! Sunday my family went over to my brother C's house and had hamburgers for the first time this year! Yummy! Katie made it like a little cafe outside with the music and the table beneath the tree. After lunch we sat and talked for a while, and after we were done talking we went and played Frisbee! How fun!! Then we we went out on the lake again. It was absolutely gorgeous outside when we went! And I think that I got a little bit of a tan along with the one that I already had playing softball, which goes only halfway up my arm because that is were my jersey stops. :) The boat, unfortunately, lost a part in the motor that it needed so we had to get off the lake. So we went home and had root beer floats! Also very yummy! 'Twas a wonderful day that the Lord gave us to enjoy. If you want to see more pictures of Sunday you can go to Ana or Katie's blog.










<---This is were Katie had the cups and beverages.













(Right)Flipping the hamburgers. yummy!




(Left)The grill and flipper. :) Like my name for it?











<---My dog under the table. Isn't she so cute! It was pretty hot outside and I guess it was cooler under there.











<---One of the flowers that was on the table. From Katie's flowerbed! This is one of the few pictures that I took on Sunday. It is one of my favorites. I like the way that it is focused in on the flower and the rest is sort of blurry.













<---The plates that we used. I love the blue vine and grapes! My favorite!














<---My foot under the table. :)













<--- The hamburgers all done!









<---Frisbee. :)












<---Katie and me holding on to the back of the boat.
















<---H2o. Like my scientific name for it? :)

















<---Root beer floats! YUMMY!













<---Lawn bowling. Didn't play it but it looked like fun.














<---Guess what that is? ha-ha. My sister Ana took this one.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to be able to spend time with C and Katie. :) Thanks for posting the pictures!

Kat said...

So fun to see your pictures, Leah. :) The one of that blossom was really neat...I love how it turned out! We had such a great time together. A perfect way to welcome in the summery weather. :)