Friday, April 20, 2007

§Wednesday kids§

Wednesday two of my little cousins came over and we got to watch them while their mommy was at a meeting. They are so cute! If you want to see some more of when they were here my sister Ana will have some on her blog as well.










<---L's little hand and my big one.












<---L's ear! Cuteness! It was hard to get a good picture of her ear because she had the hiccups and so her head kept moving!
















<---L and my hand on her back.

















<---S reading a book! Isn't she adorable!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love these pictures! L is so tiny... She has always been sound asleep the whole time that she's at my house, so I haven't gotten to see her hiccup yet ;), but maybe she'll be awake for a little while when she's here tomorrow!