Sunday, April 1, 2007

.-'*Randomness...again*'-.

Well, Good Sunday evening! I've been up to quite a bit these last few days and weeks. Lets see... I've had softball practice everyday except Friday because I was sick with the flu. And then Saturday I had a piano contest. It was so much fun to ride in the van to the place were the contest was held because it was raining and I LOVE riding in the van when it's raining!It's oddly comforting...plus it calmed me down a bit because I was a little nervous about playing. But being nervous didn't help anything and I didn't get a placing but I had a ton of fun and it was wonderful to see other people play, but also to see how good God is to enable us to be able to have a talent of making music. Today I had church and tomorrow I have my first softball game of the season! Exciting! Lord willing the weather will be nice for it.














3 comments:

Kat said...

Good to see you posting again, Leah! When is your game today? I hope it goes very well. :) I'm glad you're feeling better... See you later in the week. Love from, Katie

Kat said...

I really love the pictures of your dresser!

ExploreColorado said...

I am glad you have such a good perspective of not being awarded a place. I also hope softball goes well for you. Have fun and always be a good testimony you may be the only example some of those other girls see of how a young woman should act. Let me know when you have a home game, Ill try to make one. SB