I was just awarded the Honest Scrap award from Hannah. Thanks Hannah!! :)
Here are the rules...
2. Share ten "honest" things about myself (in some of these cases, I have discovered that the word "honest" is synonymous with "embarrassing.")
3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content I admire or who have encouraged me, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.
Here are the ten things...
2.I play softball and participate in the play for the Public School.
3. I REALLY want to be a missionary to Africa
4. My favorite subject in school is photography.... surprised you hu? :)
5. I had 5 sets of stitches by the time I was 12 and the most number stitches I've ever had was 15.
6. I want to live on a farm someday.
7.I own 1 pair of high heels and I absolutely ADORE THEM!
8. I hate sauerkraut.
9.I love the Indianapolis Colts!! Go Manning! :)
10. I am deathly afraid of swimming in our lake.
I award it to Cloe because she is the best!! :) Ana because of her constant Godward focus. Katie because of her creativity and her love for her family. Fred and Leon because of their fun look at life. Chelsea and Laura because they inspire me!! Melanie because she is the sweetest girl I "know" . :) Nikki because she is such an AMAZING role model for me.