Saturday, August 4, 2007

Some of The Smells That I Love (In no particular order)

  1. Before and after a thunderstorm
  2. Wyoming in the fall
  3. The warm summer morning breeze coming through my window
  4. Katie's old farm
  5. Crisp winter mornings
  6. Salsa while we're canning it
  7. Freshly baked bread
  8. Roses, lavender and lilacs
  9. My grandma F.'s house
  10. My sister's chili
  11. Guys cologne
  12. Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
  13. Homemade pizza and bread sticks cooking in the oven
  14. Bonfires
  15. During a softball game, the smell of sweat, tears, leather, metal, dirt, grass, bug spray and competition. :)
  16. Freshly cut grass
  17. A baby after a bath
  18. Horses
  19. Cilantro. After I accidentally mow over it with the lawn mower :)
  20. Warm apple cider with cinnamon sticks
  21. Baby's breath (The plant)
  22. Sunscreen before going to the pool
  23. Fresh hay
  24. Fresh Cantaloupe and watermelon
  25. Katie (My sister-in-law)
  26. My big brother C
  27. My bed sheets when they come off the clothes line

1 comment:

Kat said...

You make me giggle!!