Saturday, February 28, 2009

It Has Been FAR to Long...

You know how people say the longer the waiting the sweeter it is to see it again? Well, it's true. For instance...


my desk top...

I truly love this thing, but it's been a VERY long time since I've seen it!


my spring/summer comforter

Last time I saw this was...well...last summer. It makes me very happy to know that it is warm enough to have this on my bed.

my dresser

It's beautiful, slightly dirty, but beautiful.


and last but not least...


my floor


I can't remember the last time I saw the WHOLE thing!! Wow!! That's pretty sweet...


So, I guess what they say is true. Hu? Who woulda thunked it?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that...I cleaned my room. It's great! I know!!
Sorry, I guess I was just a LITTLE excited about it. Just thought you'd all like to know that I can actually SEE my floor now.

2 comments:

N said...

Haha! I feel like that when I get my room all cleaned..."Look!! I have floor! I have...clear surfaces!" :D

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! I need to copy your example!...=P