Saturday, November 24, 2007

~`Thanksgiving`~

Happy Really Late Thanksgiving to all who read this. I didn't get the chance to post on Thanksgiving so I'm wishing you it now. :) Here are some pictures of my wonderful Thanksgiving day. (It snowed! ~* a turkey platter for the turkey ~*our beautiful table~* my place at the table~* the decorations on the food table~* us eating the delicious food!)







P.S.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the food on the food table. But if you can just imagine a platter full of juicy turkey, mash potatoes with butter and pepper, squash with cinnamon and nutmeg, two beautiful salads, delicious dinner rolls, cranberry salad, steaming hot gravy, and corn done to perfection, all on a lacy table cloth on top of ruby red table cloth (As you can see in the picture). So, if you can imagine that, I think we're O.K without a picture. *smiles*

1 comment:

Kat said...

Such lovely Thanksgiving festivities!