Friday, July 13, 2007

-Friday Babysitting-







-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-





<---Morning nap.




-Dinner-









































-The Great Chase-






<---He tried hitting her with a pillow. After that didn't work, he chased her.



















-Tug of War-








~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

















-Afternoon Snack-


































♥A Girl After My Own Heart♥










































-Boys Will Be Boys-





























(P.S. Sorry the pictures are blurry. I didn't realize they were until I got home and looked at them on my computer.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. They are so much fun. Just the kind of pictures I love and would take. :) Since you aren't here any more (during some days) I don't know what you're doing and it's fun to see what's up.