Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm still here!

Hey! I'M STILL HERE! Wow! It seems like forever since I posted last! Well, let's see, I'll go over what happened since the last time I posted. Saturday (3-10-07) we had a funeral and then after that we went to a friend's house about two hours away and spent the night there. We had a wonderful time! It was good fellowship and very Christ-centered. Then the next morning, Sunday, we drove about 30-45 minutes to go to their church were my dad taught because their pastor was gone. And again and very Christ centered and wonderful fellowship! It was so warm that day! It was in the 50's or something, if I remember right. I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures to show you how wonderful it was, but you can imagine. :)







<---This is the Thank You card that I made for our friends.






Monday I started softball and we practiced really hard! I was pretty sore. But thanks to Mr. M. I wasn't as sore as I would have been if he hadn't worked out with me for a few weeks before practice started! And everyday after that I've been at softball practice all afternoon, so that's why I haven't posted! So if I don't post for a while, no worries, I'm still here! Just bear with me. :) And Lord willing I'll have the strength to continue with softball and be a witness to the girls around me.

Well, until next time! Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your little Thank you card, it's pretty!

Kat said...

Good to see you "back", Leah! Hope your softball season goes well...I'm getting in the mood for nice summer evenings watching the game and eating sunflower seeds! :) Talk to you later, Katie

Anonymous said...

I think your Thank You card is very neat! I was challenged by your quotes from Elizabeth Eliott(?). Are you reading Charlotte's Web? I've had that books since I was like 10 but I have to say I've never read it.