Monday, December 13, 2010

I know, I know, I haven't been posting my A Woman's Call to Prayer like I should.  Truth is...  I've been super busy around here it being Christmas and all ya know.  Then, if you go and add the blizzard that we had the last 2 days and the 7+ inches of snow and a good bit of rain that instantly turned to ice on my vehicle making it practically impossible to drive anywhere or even open the door for that matter, ya get my current state of being.   But, God is still faithful, and He is working wonders in my life.  I have been drawing strength and grace from Acts and Job the last week or so.  They are so full of God's Awesomeness I can't even begin to describe it to you.   Tomorrow I have the day off of work so, maybe, between some last minute Christmas shopping, the laundry, making dinner, finishing up a blanket, and editing pictures... I am HOPING to get a post or two up.  But, if not... God knows!  He's still in control and I am so EXTREMELY glad that He is.  If I was in charge I think the world would be in utter chaos.  Or at least look a lot like my room, which at this particular unfortunate moment in time slightly resembles a... well, let's just not go there...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so glad God is in control, too! More and more I realize how much I DON'T have it all together, and how it is totally worth it to put things in God's hands and let Him work out the details in our lives, without us trying to get in the way.

Love you!