Friday, July 4, 2008

A Summer Birthday

Yes. It is almost 2 weeks after my birthday but I still wanted to post. :) I had the loveliest birthday ever!! Praise the Lord for His goodness towards me. For giving me life, and more importantly eternal life. For giving me the most loving, caring and Godly parents ever! And for siblings that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world,well.... most of the time.. :) Just kidding. And for the most super sweet sister-in-law, (Love you Kat!) and an adorable little niece. We got to have homemade sub sandwiches for dinner. My family went to a waterfall and then a little zoo. We came back and Caleb took us boating. I love that guy!!!! After all of the activities we went to Caleb and Katie's house and had supper and root beer floats. I was absolutely content.

The Mini Zoo





Boating


An absolutely delightful day of boating, tubing and wonderfulness. And I did not fall out of the tube! Caleb is so amazing for not making me flip! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of us tubing. But you can imagine. :)


A scrumptious supper of bread sticks and bread topped with tomatoes, parsley and cheese



I'm going to have to make a different post about the waterfall that we went to because there are so many pictures and it would be an awfully long post to put them on this one. So there you go! :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Leah,
Happy Birthday a little late! You cake looks amazing!!!!
This is going to sound corny, but I remember when you were born! If I remember right, Ana and Caleb came over to our house when your mom and dad went to the hospital. I remember what a beautiful baby you were and how much I loved holding you and playing with you. It is such a blessing to see the beautiful woman you are becoming and to see your wonderful heart of the Lord!